UPSC CDS-II 2UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION HAS GIVEN NOTIFICATION FOR CDS CENTRAL DEFENSE SERVICES EXAMINATION -2 II 2012 AND INVITING ONLINE APPLICATIONS AND THE DETAILS ARE AS GIVEN BELOW
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 135th Course commencing in July, 2013 [including 32 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders] - 250 POSITIONS
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala-Course Commencing in July 2013, Executive (Hydro/ General Service) (including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC 'C' Certificate holders (Naval Wing). - 40 POSITIONS
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in July, 2013 i.e. No.194th F(P) Course. - 32 POSITIONS
- Officers Training Academy, 175 Chennai, 98th SSC Course (for Men) commencing in October, 2013.- 32 POSITIONS
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai 12th SSC Women (Non- Technical) Course - 15 POSITIONS
AGE LIMIT :
- For IMA-Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1989 and not later than 1st July, 1994 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy-Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1991 (2nd July, 1989 in case of NCC Naval Wing ‘C’ Certificate holders) and not later than 1st July, 1994 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy-Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1990 and not later than 1st July, 1994 only are eligible.
- For Officers' Training Academy- (SSC Course for Men) : Male candidates (married or unmarried) born not earlier than 2nd July, 1988 and not later than 1st July, 1994 only are eligible.
- For Officers Training Academy - (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried Women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not Remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1988 and not later than 1st July, 1994.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy-Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy : Degree in Engineering for CDSE and Degree in Engineering or B.Sc. (with Physics or Mathematics) for NCC entry.
- For Air Force Academy : Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
EXAMINATION FEE : Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master
EXAMINATION CENTERS : AGARTALA GANGTOK PANAJI (GOA) AHMEDABAD HYDERABAD PATNA AIZWAL IMPHAL PORT BLAIR ALLAHABAD ITANAGAR RAIPUR BANGALORE JAIPUR RANCHI BAREILLY JAMMU SAMBALPUR BHOPAL JORHAT SHILLONG CHANDIGARH KOCHI SHIMLA CHENNAI KOHIMA SRINAGAR CUTTACK KOLKATA THIRUVANANDEHRADUN LUCKNOW THAPURAM DELHI MADURAI TIRUPATI DHARWAD MUMBAI UDAIPUR DISPUR NAGPUR VISHAKHAPATNAM
APPLY PROCESS : Candidates need to apply online only . The apply online application submission link and how to apply and stepwise procedure to apply online is available at UPSCONLINE official website link http://www.upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
SYLLABUS AND EXAM PATTERN : The syllabus and exam pattern is available online at UPSC official website in the CDS-II 2 NOTIFICATION www.upsc.gov.in
ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD : The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website [www.upsc.gov.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid & active e-mail i.d. while filling up Online application form as the commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
DATE OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION RESULTS : The declaration of the result of the written part of the examination which is likely to be declared in the month of December, 2012
LAST DATE FOR APPLY ONLINE : 2nd July, 2012 till 11.59 PM
FOR MORE DETAILS LIKE DATE OF WRITTEN TEST EXAM ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD RESULT SELECTED CANDIDATES FINAL MERIT LIST AND LATEST UPDATES REGARDING UPSC CDS-2 II 2012 RECRUITMENT ARE AVAILABLE AT