Ministry of Railways
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Indian Railways Centralised Employment Notice No. 01/2012
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for filling up of various jobs in different Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) and Zonal Railways and other Railway organisation. Application should be sent directly to the respective RRBs / Zonal Ofifces :
- Sr. Section Engineers : 1403 posts of P-way, Works, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and S&T Departments
- Junior Engineer : 4784 posts of P-way, Works, Civil, Carriage & Wagon (Design), Signal, Telecommunication,IT, Mechanical, Electrical and S&T Departments
- Senior P-Way Supervisor : 160 posts
- Chief Depot Material Superintendent : 37 posts
- Depot Material Superintendent : 65 posts
- Junior Research Engineer : New posts are added
- Senior Research Engineer : New posts added
Age : 18-33 years. Relaxation in age as per rules.
Application Fee : Rs.60/- for the OBC candidates only in the form of IPO / DD in favour of Assistant Secretary/Secretary/ Member Secretary/ Chairman of concerned RRB where candidate wants to apply. No examination fees for SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Physically Handicapped / Women / Minorities / Economically backward classes candidates having annual family income less than Rs. 50000/-.
Detail of this recruitment is available at http://www.rrbbbs.gov.in/CEN%