Junior Grade of Indian Information Service
- Number of vacancies : 134 (UR-70, OBC-36, SC-19, ST-9, OH-2, HH-2,VH-1)
- Age Limit : Not exceeding 30 years as on 01.08.2012
- Qualification :
- (i) Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- (ii) Diploma in Journalism from a recognized University or equivalent.
- (iii) Direct recruitment to posts in Junior Grade of IIS, Group’B’ shall be made language wise. The candidates must have studied the concerned Indian language upto the Secondary school.
- Desirable Qualification: Three years experience of Journalistic, Publicity or Public relations work in a Government Department or any Newspaper/News agency
- Date of Notification : 28-04-2012
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 25-05-2012
- Date of Written Examination : 22-07-2012
For complete advertisement visit : http://ssc.nic.in/notice/
To apply Online visit : http://ssconline.nic.in/