Applications are invited in prescribed format along with necessary certificates for the following posts-
Post: Finance Officer (One Post)
Scale of Pay: Rs. 37400 – 67000 with Grade Pay Rs. 10000/- + other applicable allowances
- Master Degree with Commerce or Business Administration (Finance) with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in UGC seven point scale or Comparable equivalent degree in relevant area.
- At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor with 08 years in Associate Professor in AGP Rs. 9000/- along with experience in educational administration.
Comparable experience in Research Establishment and/or other Institutions of higher education.
15 years of administrative experience of which 08 years as Deputy Registrar in Grade Pay Rs. 7600/- or above or an equivalent post with experience in Finance and Accounts.
A qualified CA or ICWA/SAS with at least 15 years of working experience in the relevant fixed of activities.
- Working experience of Budgeting & Financial Accounting etc. in Autonomous bodies/University will be preferred/due weightage.
- Good working knowledge of rules & regulations of Central Universities, R&D institutions relating to accounts/audit, service conditions and related financial matters.
Age Limit: Candidates having maximum age of 55 years on the last date of submission of application may apply for the post.
Post: Deputy Registrar (One Post)
Sale of Pay: Rs. 15600 – 39100 with Grade Pay Rs. 7600/- + other applicable allowances
- Master Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale.
- ii. At least 5 years of experience as Assistant Professor in a college or a University having AGP of Rs. 6000/- with experience in educational administration.
Comparable experience in research establishments and/or other Institutions of higher education.
At least 5 year of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post.
Desirable Qualification: Candidates having administrative, establishment and financial experience with knowledge of computer operation will be preferred.
Age Limit: Candidates having maximum age of 45 years on the last date of submission of application may apply for the post.
Application Fee: A non-refundable demand draft Rs. 500/- or Rs. 250/- drawn in favour of the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, drawn at State Bank of India, Branch-Amarkantak.
How to Apply: The application duly filled in the prescribed form must reach the office of the Vice-Chancellor on or before 25th May, 2012 at the below given address.
Applications received after this date shall not be included in the selection process.
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University,
For complete details and other important information & instructions kindly visit http://www.igntu.nic.in/advt_
Application format available at http://www.igntu.nic.in/
Employment News | Rozgar Samachar| Govt. Jobs | Online Job | Rozgar News | Gk.| Results | Government Jobs|Visit us