Union Public Service commission will hold the Combined Medical Services Examination 2012 on 17 June, 2012. The Services/Posts to which recruitment is to be made and the approximate number of vacancies to be filled are given below :
1. Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways : 250 vacancies
2. Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service : 66 vacancies
3. Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services : 150 vacancies
4. Medical Officers in the Municipal Corporation of Delhi : 204 vacancies
5. General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council : 32 vacancies
Age Limit : Candidates’ age must be below 32 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-01-2012. (Age relaxations would be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification : Candidates should posses M.B.B.S.
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic. Detailed instructions are available on the mentioned website.
For complete advertisement visit : http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/